Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 November 2012

An Ally Post


Hello Ladies,

I have just come back from Melbourne, visiting my son Nic and while I
was down there, I popped to Geelong to have a tour of the magical
world of Kaisercraft.

The warehouse is a scrapbookers dream, the tour was absolutely
wonderful. Whilst I already knew about the papers being Australian
made, I didn't know that all the 'Beyond the Page' wooden letters and
projects are manufactured there in the warehouse! Talk about local
products and services, I love buying Australian made and owned.

It was so exciting! I met designers and saw all the new paper ranges
coming through in the next 6 months. I filled my little car with as
much as I could bring back to Orange. Unfortunately had to leave some
of the bigger items or else Nic would have been deserted in Geelong in
order for his mother to score some lovely wooden displays for the shop.

I have returned refreshed and have filled the girls with an exciting
buzz about Kaisercraft! (Easily excited about craft here at Marally).
We have lots to look forward to in 2013 and with our new
scrapbooking class we hope to build our name with all the scrapbookers
out there!


With this in mind...
This weekends 'Wacky Weekender' for 30th and the 1st is...

20% off Kaisercraft

includes scrapbooking, wooden flourishes, wooden projects.

excludes all sizes of wooden letters

Happy Scrapping!!!

From Ally @ Marally

No comments:

Post a Comment