Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 November 2012

20% off Kaisercraft this weekend

Have you ever had a range from Kaiser that you loved the first time round?

Do you wish you could get the entire range again?

Well... Marally Craft has just had a delivery of Value Packs!!!

The entire range would normally cost you over $80

but we have the value packs at $25 each! Wow! (I have 2 on hold already! ;) I work to pay for my habit!)


The Jungle Bug Range

La-Di-Da Range


Devonshire Collection


Utopia Range


Gypsy Sisters Range


The Lush Range (definitely Lush!!!)


Up, Up & Away Collection


And the cute Candy Lane


Don't forget to take advantage of the 20% off Kaisercraft
excluding the wooden letter in all sizes.

On $25, that makes these value packs $20.
Amazing!!
I'll add more to my hold now!!!

Have a fabulous day ladies!!!

Happy Scrapping!

Becky @ Marally

No comments:

Post a Comment